- Reflexology Creates Relaxation: When we are stressed our body’s defenses break down and we become more susceptible to illness and disease. Reflexology reduces stress by generating deep tranquil relaxation, helping the body to balance and allowing energy to flow.
- Reflexology for Pain: Yes, reflexology is a wonderful non-invasive pain reliever!
- Most clients try all sorts of therapies in the hope of relieving pain. Reflexology has proven time and again to work what seems like miracles. Especially with foot pain (bunions, swollen ankles, sore aching feet and legs), or general body and back pain. When clients have been to just about every other health service provider without relief they can find it with me and reflexology.
- Improves Blood Flow: Reflexology works to increase blood flow to the feet, brain, kidneys and intestines. Our blood needs to flow freely throughout the body carrying oxygen and nutrients to all of the cells and removing the waste products of metabolism and other toxins. By reducing stress and tension, reflexology allows the cardiovascular vessels to conduct the flow of blood naturally and easily.
- Improves Immune System: Reflexology stimulates the lymphatic system, thus reducing risk of infection. Reflexology can help cleanse the body of toxins and impurities and also stimulates the production of endorphin, leading to an improved immune system and sense of well-being.
- Aids in Post-Operative Recovery: Reflexology treatments aid in recovery after surgery, reduces pain and lessening the use of post operative analgesics. Reflexology helps where nothing else can for many aliments such as phantom limb pain sufferers, neuropathy patients, and hemodialysis patients to name a few.
- Benefits in Mental Health: Reflexology has shown to reduce depression. Also help with anxiety, ADD/ADHD and mental focus.
- Complements Cancer Pain: Reflexology helps with pain, nausea and vomiting. Anxiety was eased for chemotherapy patients following a reflexology treatment.
Blue Feather Reflexology in Grants Pass eases pregnancy delivery and post-partum effects: Women who received reflexology experienced shorter labor times and used less analgesia. In addition, reflexology showed a positive impact on postpartum depression, anxiety, urination and bowel movements.
In general terms, the benefits of reflexology have to do with the reduction of stress. Because the feet and hands help set the tension level for the rest of the body, they are an easy way to interrupt the stress signal and reset homeostasis, the body’s equilibrium.
Blue Feather Reflexology in Grants Pass is a complement to standard medical care. It should not be construed as medical advice. It should not be a replacement to medical help. Please use it wisely. I care about your safety.
For more information on Blue Feather Reflexology in Grants Pass, Oregon, please contact me at (541) 301-8370 or send a message through the contact page!